RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE 9th JENDERAL SOEDIRMAN DEBATING CHAMPIONSHIP
- Each school may only send maximally two (2) teams (team caps 24 teams).
- The debaters are eligible to participate in The 9th JSDC, only if they are enrolled as full time students senior high school proven by student card.
- Each team in The 9th JSDC consists of three members. All members of a team must be enrolled in the same school.
- Every participant should wear outfit based on the dresscode.;
- The Chief of Adjudicator reserves the right to investigate the legitimacy of any person participating in The 9th JSDC and reserves the right to expel any team or person who cannot be established to this satisfaction.
The complete rules and regulations can be downloaded on the link below.