RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE 8th JENDERAL SOEDIRMAN DEBATING CHAMPIONSHIP
- Each school may only send maximally three (3) teams (team caps 40 teams).
- The debaters are eligible to participate in The 8th JSDC, only if they are enrolled as full time students senior high school proven by student card.
- Each team in The 8th JSDC consists of three members. All members of a team must be enrolled in the same school.
- Every participant should wear school uniform and shoes.
- The Chief of Adjudicator reserves the right to investigate the legitimacy of any person participating in The 8th JSDC and reserves the right to expel any team or person who cannot be established to this satisfaction.
The complete rules and regulations can be downloaded on the link below.
Rules and Regulations of The 8th Jenderal Soedirman Debating ChampionshipDownload
Guideline of 8th JSDCDownload